So you just realized that Valentines Day is tomorrow and you have nothing planned yet??? In today’s post you will find 5 date night ideas that you can pull off with just a day’s notice:
- PICNIC – Throw a blanket on the grass in the backyard, get some candles and flowers and have a lovely picnic under the stars. (If you’re not the ‘outdoorsy’ type you can have a carpet-picnic in your living room.)
- MOVIE NIGHT: Have a romantic movie night at home. Rent all the classic romantic films, buy chocolate and champagne and cozy up on the couch.
- ADVENTURE: Take your loved one on an energy-filled date to your nearest “BOUNCE”, Lazertag, bowling alley, arcade, etc. Have fun!!!
- DIY SPA: Light candles, play soft music and pamper your partner with a bubble bath filled with rose petals and bathsalt followed by an aromatic massage while they sip on champagne.
- “OFFLINE NIGHT”: Have a date filled with radio silence. Get your favorite take out meals and turn off ALL THE ELECTRONICS. Your TV, cellphones, wifi, tablets, laptops, etc etc. Just enjoy each other’s company and communicate. Have a conversation about everything BUT the house, the kid/pets, work, bills, etc.
REMEMBER to have fun and feel the love! Xxx